JENSEN Marine MSX60RV – 6.5 “75 WATTS Coaxial Speaker
The JENSEN Marine MSX60RV waterproof loudspeaker is designed specifically to work in the marine environment.
This speaker is completely waterproof and resistant to UV rays to support the elements outdoors.
DETALLES JENSEN Marine MSX60RV:
- 6.5 “Waterproof Coaxial Speaker
- Maximum power handling: 75 WATTS
- Speaker Color: Gray
- UV resistant ASTM-D4329 standard that withstands weather, cracking and fading.
- Highlights: complies with ASTM B117 for resistance to salt and moisture.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands-on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.