JENSEN MARINE MSX65 – Speaker 6.5 “coaxial 75 WATTS
The JENSEN MARINE MSX65 contains two loudspeakers and four grid options (2 white and 2 silver).
The JENSEN MARINE MSX65 features 150 WATTS of maximum power and is specifically designed to withstand the marine environment.
- Maximum power: 150 WATTS
- 65Hz – 20kHz usable frequency response.
- Suspension and rubber ring.
- Woofer material: Polypropylene.
- Tweeter Type: Dome.
- Tweeter material: Silk.
- Voice coil size: 1 “.
- Magnet Weight: 11 oz.
- Impedance of 4 ohms.
- Quick style grill.
- Recessed mounting.
- 2.3 “mounting depth.
- Includes 2 speakers and 4 grid options (2 white and 2 silver).
- UV resistant ASTM-D4329 standard that withstands weather, cracking and fading.
- Meets ASTM B117 for salt and moisture resistance.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.