POLK PAD10001 – 1 Channel Digital Power Amplifier
The POLK PAD10001 Elegant, compact, powerful and really cool.
The POLK PAD10001 offers an ultra-compact and minimalist design.
The most remarkable thing is that it has a toroidal transformer that allows the amplifier a design in less than 2 inches.
A low THD, a high signal-to-noise ratio, more wide bandwidth frequencies than the POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD10001.
Super efficient D-class design that works much cooler than conventional amplifiers.
- High-speed MOSFET switching-Power supply with stable outputs at 1 ohm loads.
- Thermal protection, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors-Make sure the signal transfer is maximum.
- Level control: Adjusts the channel gain to match the output voltage of the main unit.
- Line Level Outputs: Provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Dimensions: l x b x h: 18 x 34 x 5 mm
Stainless steel hardware-used throughout the box!