POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD20002 – 2-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
With POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD20002 take your audio to the next level with the Polk Audio 300 WATTS 2-channel D-class amplifier.
Above all this sophisticated unit will be able to withstand life aboard any boat.
The POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD20002 has stainless steel hardware throughout to prevent corrosion and also has protection.
Most notable is high-speed MOSFET switching, low and high-pass frequency, as well as nickel-plated terminals.
- Maximum power: 300 WATTS.
- Efficient Class D bridge design.
- High speed MOSFET switching power supply.
- Toroidal transformers.
- Protection: thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and protection against short circuits.
- FULL, HPF, BPF switch.
- Low pass frequency range and high adjustable.
- Level Control adjusts the gain of the left and right channels to match the output voltage of the main unit.
- Line level inputs.
- Line level outputs.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Noise signal:> 105 ~ dBA.
- Input impedance:> 20k Ohms.
- General frequency response: 20-20 KHz.
- Dimensions with panels: l x b x h: 18 x 21 x 5 mm