Super efficient class D bridgable 5-channel mobile audio amplifier !
POLK PAD50005 – 5-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
With POLK PAD50005 take your audio to the next level with the 5-channel D-class amplifier.
The highlight with this sophisticated unit will withstand numerous elements you find while in the water.
The POLK PAD50005 has stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion, short circuit protection.
Other highlights are also high-speed MOSFET switching power as well as nickel-plated terminals.
The PA D5000.5 is capable of bridging two full-range channels into a single full-range channel with higher output power. For instance, the front channels (FL and FR) when wired correctly will increase the output power from 70W per channel to 200W per channel (for a 4 ohm load). The same can be done for the rear channels (RL and RR). The most common configurations are four full-range channels and a subwoofer channel, or two bridged full-range channels and a subwoofer channel.
This amplifier will take you to the next level in your audio system.
- Class E efficient design.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power.
- Protection: thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and protection against short circuits.
- Sub 1 / Sub 2 Input.
- SUB / INT.
- SUB Sonic Filter.
- Low level remote control.
- Full rear switch, HPF.
- Channel mode switch (4CH / ST).
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Signal to noise (referred to nominal power)> 102 dBA.
- Input impedance:> 20k Ohms.
- Global frequency response: 20-20 kHz main channels, 20-250 Hz sub channel.
- Dimensions with panels: l x b x h: 18 x 34 x 5 mm