POLK ULTRAMARINE UM650SRTL – Speaker 6.5 “175 WATTS Coaxial (Pair)
The POLK ULTRAMARINE UM650SRTL kit includes: 2 loudspeakers, 2 silver sports grilles, 2 black sport grids and 2 LED light rings.
- 175 Watts.
- Infinite deflector.
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms.
- PP cone filled with mica.
- Protected magnet and cone.
- Santoprene surround.
- Terminals and mounting hardware in stainless steel.
- Assembly board.
- Meets ASTM B117 salt / mist and D4329 UV specifications.
- Certifications: CEA, CE RoHs.
- 9.125 “mounting hole.
- 4.7 “Mounting Depth.
- The kit includes two 6.5 “speakers, two white hybrid grilles and two illuminated kits.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our POLK ULTRAMARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.