POLK ULTRAMARINE UMTM200HB – 300 WATTS 2 ” High Performance Twiddler Speaker
This POLK ULTRAMARINE UMTM200HB 2 “Polk UltraMarine Twiddler high performance loudspeaker is a great addition to any boat.
The POLK ULTRAMARINE UMTM200HB with a sealed design that is resistant to water and corrosion. It is built for the harsh life of the marine environment.
- 300 WATTS
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant sealed design
- Polypropylene woofer.
- Suspension of Santoprene.
- Rubber mounting gasket.
- Passive interconnection included.
- 3.4 oz. Magnet.
- 4 ohms.
- Frequency response 270 Hz – 20Khz.
- Resistant to UV rays (compatible with ASTM-D4329).
- Mounting Depth 1.4 “.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our POLK ULTRAMARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.