The first of Monster Tower’s new Hybrid Series line of wakeboard towers, the HS1 features a combination of 6063-T6 aeronautical-grade aluminum tubing and cast mounting bases for superior pulling power and a factory installed appearance.
NOTE: Because of its cast aluminum bases, HS1 Wakeboard Tower is “top-mount” only and requires a 38 cm x 6,35 cm (15.5″x2.5″) unobstructed, flat mounting surface”
- Adjustable width from 193 cm – 243.84 cm (76” – 96”)
- Height 106.68 cm (42 inches)
- 6063-T6 aluminum pipe construction affords strength, quality surface finish and superior corrosion resistance.
- Includes integrated tow point navigation light.
- Dual top supports for additional accessory mounts.
- Choice of polish and anodized or black powder-coated.
- Easy to install at home or by your local Monster Tower dealer.
- Five year warranty.
- Headroom: 109 cm (43″) from base to bottom of top section (+ height of gunnel)
|Recommended Boat Width||193 cm – 243.84 cm (76″-96″)|
|Recommended Boat Length||Longer than 488 cm (16′)|
|Tower Finish||Polished and Anodized or Black Powder Coated|
|Pipe Size||Mostly 5.7 cm (2.25″) diameter|
|Tower Material||6063-T6 aeronautical grade aluminum|
|Tower Folding||Easily and quickly folds without tools to the stern.|
|Bow-Stern Leg Spacing||N/A|
|Tower Warranty||5 Years|