JENSEN MARINE POWER 760 – Power of 300 WATTS of 4 channels
It’s time to stretch your muscles with the sound of the 4 channel JENSEN MARINE POWER 760 amplifier.
The JENSEN MARINE POWER 760 has a maximum of 300 WATTS of peak power.
It has a protection circuit that protects against short circuits, DC offset and thermal overload.
It also has a channel mode selector that allows you to change 4, 3 or 2.
- 4-channel amplifier
- Max Power: 760 Watts
- Designed to meet CEA-2006 test standards
- High current bipolar output transistors
- The compact design allows for great flexibility in assembly
- MOSFET power supply
- Integrated low-pass, high-pass crossover filters for bi-amplification
- Channel mode selector – 4, 3 and 2 channels
- Full range option
- Green LED operation and red protection
- Protection circuit that protects against short circuits, DC offset and thermal overload
- Variable bass EQ 0 – 12 dB at 45 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: (L x b x h) : 317,5 x 228,6 x 63,5 mm