If you are looking for the latest advances in audio for boats look no further! The new JENSEN MARINE MS2A stereo AM / FM / USB / Bluetooth stereo with application control!
The 160 Watts JENSEN MARINE MS2A features modern design and Bluetooth interface capabilities with A2DP / AVRCP technology.
As well as the APP control that allows users to control all primary functions from their mobile device.
DETAILS JENSEN MARINE MS2A:
- 12V DC power supply system (2 wires)
- 1 DIN panel mounting chassis (mounting screws not included)
- Fixed front panel waterproof (IPx5)
- Non-volatile memory: For station presets, audio settings and menu option settings.
- Segmented LCD display with white LED backlight
- Electronic AM / FM tuner (US / Euro selectable)
- USB 2.0 (MP3 and WMA audio playback)
- Compatible with iPod / iPhone (via USB)
- Receives Bluetooth audio (A2DP) and controls (AVRCP) from BT enabled source
- APP ready (jControl)
- Rear AUX In: (RCA)
- Preamplifier output: Rear channel only (RCA)
- Compatible with remote cable compatible with MWR75, MWR100 and MWR150
- Beep tone confirmation (user selectable Off / Beep / Click)
- EQ Presets (Flat, Rock, Pop, Classic, User Settings)
- Coated PCB
- UV resistant: compatible with ASTMD4329
- Material resistant to corrosion / finish ASTMB117 compatible
- Low battery warning: audible on the audio and visual output on the displays when the battery voltage is <10.8V.
- Uses an ISO 10487 locking connector for power / speaker
- Regulatory Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, UL60065
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.