Fishmaster Pro Series Leaning Post
Experienced anglers know that a leaning post is the best helm seating option on a fishing boat. Unlike regular seats, leaning posts let you either sit or stand at the helm, provide easy access when you need to get to and from the rods quickly, and support a number of accessories that are helpful for fishing. And if all of those things sound appealing, you’ll be interested in checking out our Fishmaster Pro Series Leaning Post, which comes fully rigged and ready for serious fishing action right out of the box.What is different about the two Pro Series Leaning Post options?
The Pro Series leaning post is made with a patent-pending modular design that allows for a grab rails option or deluxe back rest option. The Deluxe Back Rest upgrade comes equipped with four installed rocket launchers and three 316 grade stainless steel cup holders. Rocket launchers feature a plastic liner that protects fishing equipment and a gimbal pin to keep your rods secure.
- Patent-Pending Modular Design is Available with Grab Rail or Deluxe Backrest Upgrade
- Industry Leading 2.25" Tubing Easily Handles Offshore Waters
- 102° Angled Backrest Upgrade Provides Added Comfort
- Available in Bone White Powder Coat or Bright Dipped Anodized Finish for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- Complements the Style and Curves of the Pro Series T-Top
- Foot Rest Conveniently Flips Down for Added Comfort and Back Up to Maximize Space and Prevent Shin Hits
- Accommodates a 96 Quart Igloo Cooler -or- Comparable Brand Ice Chest up to 34 3/8" (W) Underneath
- Our product testing has confirmed that the frame meets and exceeds the requirements of ABYC H-31 Seat Structures for a 2 person Type A seat.
- Seat Dimensions: 44 3/4" (W) - 16" (D) - 31" (H)
- Grab Rail option adds 2 1/4" in height; Deluxe Backrest option adds 14" in height and 8" in depth