Fishmaster Original T-Top Vertical Brace Standoffs
If your t-top is heavily accessorized (over 100 lbs.) and used regularly in very rough water, we recommending adding vertical brace standoffs for additional stability. These standoffs increase your t-top frame's stiffness and are beneficial for use on consoles less than 30" tall.
The vertical brace standoff is available in two sizes which are designed to fit either the 1.9" diameter tubing of the Original T-Top or the 2.3" diameter tubing of the Pro Series T-Top. Quick release knobs are included to ensure your t-top's patented twice-folding design still works with vertical brace standoffs installed.
- Significantly increases frame stiffness, but rarely needed. Beneficial for use on consoles less than 30" tall. Works well with inflatables.
- Only needed for heavily accessorized T-Tops (over 100 lbs) used regularly in very rough water.
- Installation can be done in a few hours.
- Includes quick release knobs for quick and easy removal for folding down the T-Top
- Can be mounted to the side, front, or top of the console.
- We recommend you use anti seize material while assembling.