POLK Ultra Marine 10″ Subwoofer RMS 350 – 700 Watts w/ XK Glow RGB Halo
Polk's marine subwoofers have always been known for intelligent design, impressive sound, and weather resistance. Their UMS108 sub continues this tradition with solid construction that stands up to the elements, and RGB LED lighting so your system looks as good as it sounds.
The UMS108 is made to kick out deep bass under challenging conditions. Its mica-reinforced polypropylene cone handles up to 350 watts RMS, and the stiffness of the cast aluminum basket gives you the clean, hard-hitting performance you expect from Polk. This sub's air-suspension design makes it suitable for installation in any panel of your boat without the need for an enclosure. And with ASTM certifications for salt-spray and UV exposure, it'll stand up to life on the water.
This sub features RGB LED lighting installed in the sub's grille to give you visual appeal to match the musical intensity. With Polk's XKGlow lighting controller (sold separately) you can program the lights for a custom display; the sub's lighting can also be controlled from your smartphone using Polk's free phone app.
- XKGlowRGB LED Light Ring (Compatible with XKGlow Controller w/ App Support).
- High Temp Voice coil.
- Snap On Grille Installation Option.
- White Grille, Bridge, and Trim Ring.
- 10.8" 4-ohm subwoofer
- mica/polypropylene composite cone
- butyl rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- certified for marine use
- power handling: 350 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 700 watts
- frequency response: 20-2000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.2 dB
- cutout diameter: 8.8" (22,35 cm)
- top-mount depth: 5.71" (14,5 cm)