T-Top Extension - Westland
Extend The Shade™ of your Fishmaster T-Top canopy with an easy-to-install, removable t-top shade extension. Available in 4 sizes to fit a variety of boat t-tops, this t-top canopy extension is perfect for any setup.
Extend the Shade™ of your Fishmaster t-top canopy with an easy-to install, removable t-top shade extension. Available in 4 different sizes, the t-top extension shade fits universally on boats with beams up to 10' 6".
For easy setup, this t-top canopy extension features adjustable straps and ratchets that attach to your t-top and telescoping poles that fit securely into standard rod holders. This allows for a quick install and easy repositioning and removal so you can spend less time setting up your t-top extension and more time fishing.
Providing superior sun protection, the t-top extension shade is made of premium WeatherMax 3D fabric which is highly fade-resistant for color that lasts and designed to block 99% of harmful UV rays. This versatile fabric is also stretchable to provide an enhanced universal fit.
NOTE: Rated for 45mph on the water in the standard aft position only. This shade is only intended to be used on the water and should be taken down after use and stowed before towing.
|Extend The Shade™ of your current T-Top|
|Available in 4 sizes to fit a variety of t-tops|
|WeatherMax 3D Fabric blocks 99% of harmful UV Rays|
|Highly fade resistant for a color that lasts|
|Stretchable for an enhanced universal fit|
|Rated on the water for speeds up to 45mph|
- Brush off dirt immediately. Allowing it to remain on the cover can result in it getting more deeply embedded into the fabric. Dirt is an organic matter and can provide a habitat for mold and mildew spores to grow.
- Periodically hose down your cover. Rain water can provide rinsing action but often can be a carrier for organic matter as well.
- WeatherMAX 3D is treated with a durable water repellent when it is manufactured. This finish is designed to last for several years but the life span of the repellent can be diminished from several factors such as abrasion, cleaning, chemicals and other atmospheric pollutants. Periodically check to see how well water beads on the fabric. If water drops do not bead but instead flatten and possible soak into the fabric, it is time to retreat the fabric.
WeatherMAX 3D Fabrics may be spot washed by using a soapy solution of a mild detergent and lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap and allow to air dry. For mildew stains, prepare a solution of one (1) cup of bleach plus (1/2) cup of mild detergent per gallon of water. Spray on the entire area and allow soaking. Rinse with clean water and allow to air dry
- Be sure to fully rinse the bleach off the fabric.
- Protect non-WeatherMAX 3D areas such as sewing thread and reinforcements so the bleach does not come in contact as it may be deteriorate non-WeatherMAX 3D components. After cleaning, check the water repellency of the fabric to see if retreatment might be required.
Retreating WeatherMAX 3D
There are several well designed and effective aftermarket water repellent treatments available that work well with WeatherMAX 3D. Follow the directions of the manufacturer.
- Starbrite Waterproofing with PTEF (best overall)
- Formula 303 Fabric Guard (excellent performance but might darken some colors and show folding lines)
- Rust-Oleum NeverWet Outdoor Fabric Spray
- Marlen Aqua-tite
- Kiwi Heavy Duty Water Repellent